Episode: 105 - A Chef's Kitchen
Original Air Date:
Link to Online Episode:
Services: Custom Kitchens, Interior Design, General Contracting & Project Mgmt
Anthony and John meet Liz and Anthony Pino, a young family living in Hoboken, NJ. Anthony Pino is a successful local chef who aspires to have a more modern and functional kitchen at home, while Liz is all about having a space that looks like it's from the pages of a magazine. When the cousins suggest a plan of action, the homeowners don't seem to agree: they have a specific idea of what their dream kitchen should look like and they're not willing to compromise. Liz wants an all white kitchen, complete with a honed marble countertop, no matter the upkeep involved, and her husband wants to make her happy. Anthony and John have no choice but to follow their client's wishes. After warning them about possible staining and scratching, John and his Aunt Francine help Anthony and Liz choose a beautiful Carrara marble countertop. The cousins decide to come up with a creative solution that will help keep the marble countertop stain free for as long as possible. When the Pinos finally see the finished space, will they get their wish of a magazine kitchen?
- These bright & welcoming lights by @BarnLight prove #industrial is anything but cold: http://t.co/d1lTGYKARU http://t.co/mDiyqcBzZY
- RT @AptTherapy: Tricks of the Trade: How Designers Warm Up Black & White Rooms http://t.co/eFjvyS7PvS #InteriorDesign #Color http://t.co/wk…
- Lots of design goodies going in @TaldeJC today. We're so close to the big opening! #JerseyCity http://t.co/lq717KmJND
- Put the 'giving' in #Thanksgiving. Have guests bring hats, gloves, etc. to your celebration to donate to the needy. http://t.co/uEc4Klm6OK
- @hardwareben I think the whole industry is! People are definitely more open to the idea & even requesting it themselves.