Episode: 105 - A Chef's Kitchen
Original Air Date:
Link to Online Episode:
Services: Custom Kitchens, Interior Design, General Contracting & Project Mgmt
Anthony and John meet Liz and Anthony Pino, a young family living in Hoboken, NJ. Anthony Pino is a successful local chef who aspires to have a more modern and functional kitchen at home, while Liz is all about having a space that looks like it's from the pages of a magazine. When the cousins suggest a plan of action, the homeowners don't seem to agree: they have a specific idea of what their dream kitchen should look like and they're not willing to compromise. Liz wants an all white kitchen, complete with a honed marble countertop, no matter the upkeep involved, and her husband wants to make her happy. Anthony and John have no choice but to follow their client's wishes. After warning them about possible staining and scratching, John and his Aunt Francine help Anthony and Liz choose a beautiful Carrara marble countertop. The cousins decide to come up with a creative solution that will help keep the marble countertop stain free for as long as possible. When the Pinos finally see the finished space, will they get their wish of a magazine kitchen?
- @Davesdisturbed1 No Instagram just Twitter, Facebook, and Houzz!
- RT @CousinsTV: All December get 15% off your entire order of @BrunCon gear with code HOLIDAYS15 at http://t.co/abplMvU2it http://t.co/UXK3J…
- Dig the red backsplash we used in this kitchen? http://t.co/C4ZGaAXwBh See 14 more reasons to go bold in the kitchen: http://t.co/k8JRno31K9
- A galvanized metal container is a twist on a classic tree skirt & an unconventional way to update the #holidays http://t.co/SM24gyVi4F
- Not us RT @nsherms: @BrunCon Are you guys also responsible for the lot on 223-231 first St? If not who is? Looks great so far...we want info